??? Please subscribe: https://goo.gl/FRSRMh ???
This is a rabbit village and guinea pig village. Here are the casts:
1. Thomas the Train Rabbit is a New Zealand albino rabbit. He is friendly but loyal to his lovers, Ashima and Emily.
2. Diesel is a bad guy in Thomas the Train. In this case Diesel is not a bad guy. Diesel is just big. He weights 20 pounds and loves to give Thomas the Train trouble. He is a Flemish Giant rabbit.
3. Ashima is a New Zealand rabbit. She is Thomas the Train wife. Ashima’s competitor is Emily. Ashima and Emily competed for Thomas the Train attention.
4. Emily is Thomas the Train mistress. She slept with Thomas the Train a couple of times and that really pissed off Ashima because Ashima is Thomas the Train wife.
5. Percy is an English Angora rabbit. He has so much hair that they called it Afro. Percy is too slow to get Ashima and Emily attention. Percy is very nice an tame. Percy loves carrots.
6. James is another English Angora rabbit. James is Thomas the Train friend, but sometimes Thomas the Train thought James is his girlfriend because he has so much hair.
7. Gordon is an Abyssian guinea pig. Gordon loves to have the left over. Gordon is small but don’t under estimate Gordon because Gordon knows pig Kung-fu.
Ride-on Cars and Trucks: https://goo.gl/Z42fZK
Giant Egg Surprises: https://goo.gl/NhJFJl
Construction Toys: https://goo.gl/rBXNH9
Hugh ToysReview https://goo.gl/RW1mOs
Hi I’m Hugh. I ? Ride-on Cars ? Disney Cars ? Thomas and Friends Playdoh ? Playdoh & fun ? Pls vi
sit us at: ?
https://www.hughtoysreview.com ? or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7fF2YSE_BVu0wIiCYsp7A
Thomas the Rabbits and Ashima and Emily are playing with Thomas the Train sets. Ashima loves Thomas. Ashima is a New Zealand albino rabbit.
Thomas the Train is also a New Zealand rabbit. He is a stud.
These rabbits live a happy lives. Thomas the Train, Ashima, and Emily woke up at 5 AM. They have their breakfasts, then run around in their large pen. They even do tai chi in the pen. Then come carrots for the rabbits. They love it here!
Toys stimulate the rabbits brain and make them happy.